Monday, August 24, 2015

Don't Interview The Interviewer

I interview some of the biggest names in entertainment. Only to be placed on a path where the volunteers outside the church ask endless questions. They ask the same questions the same way every week. If I did that with the writers, actors, musicians and producers I wouldn't have reason to increase my list of connections. I'm not expecting anyone to remember me. I only want to know if they're living the path that they're trying to provide for others to live by? Being a second degree black belt in martial arts... We aren't trained to kick butt. It's a path. A lifestyle. It's a journey. Standing outside a church asking the same questions is a well trained student that has no idea where to take the answers they receive. Therefore they keep walking and ask someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment