Monday, May 1, 2017

Don't be Preachy

Listen to "Dont Be Preachy Or Teachy" on Spreaker. It's probably going to come across that I am being Preachy when in fact I don't believe I'm even being Teachy. I find it interesting to watch as people endlessly reach out for answers. And yet your mind body and soul are caked with rivers and oceans of experiences. It's as if we want others to make up our decisions for us. While sitting in a forest in South Carolina something powerful was handed to me by way of the wind. As I sat listening to the energy around me I began to realize that we are the process of everything moving around us. But how many of us know what we've allowed to live with in us? Negative? Oh we have that nailed. We hang posters everyday. I believe my father is more a part of me after his passing then he was while here on earth. I can still feel the energy of all my rescued puppies. When someone says "I stand before Christ and ask for his leadership." I smile as well as laugh. Because I see God in two places. In front of you and inside of you. Your loved ones play the same performance. They are in you just as much as they are outside of you. Reach beyond belief. Utilize that incredible source of energy. It kills me to hear people call themselves a failure when I know that's not the true seed within. But we never face that truth about ourselves. We'd rather rely on what we can see. Learn to recognize the faces you hold within. Allow them to continue inspiring your purpose and reason. Reach beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment