Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Push

Listen to "The Push" on Spreaker. Even before I took my first step within the walls of broadcasting I was saying weird things. I honestly believe that's why I got into radio. Those fast talking jocks blaring their vocals over song intros were saying wacky junk and for some reason I'd laugh or react in ways I couldn't explain. I know I say out of the box things. But what happens when you return to them over a year later? Being a daily writer I can do that. What's put down on paper in February of 2016 has a deeper footprint in June of 2017. Paying close attention to your odd ball habits of speaking is something that should always been jotted down. It's a life lesson moving through you. You're going to need it in the miles ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment